Saturday, July 13, 2013

June Shopping Round Up

Halfway through July already! Getting back into the swing of things with a shopping round up.

One of my resolutions was to make ‘meaningful additions’ to my wardrobe. Since starting this documentation of my clothing, shoes and accessories purchases, I believe I have come a fair way with my shopping ‘habits’. Living far away from home helped me decide whether I really wanted to cart loads item back home when the time came.

In saying that, June was a big all out purchasing month! Heehee!


Clothes-wise, I only bought two items! One was an ombre dress and the other a peachy coloured silk blouse.  


The ombre dress was fate! I was actually after an ombre blazer by the Kardashian Kollection seen in this post here.

However, after checking the website (it’s 100% polyester-euyk!) and asking Suyuan in London to determine the quality and longevity of the piece, I was about to make the purchase. Then I stumbled upon a pin in Pinterest and bought a dress instead and it’s 100% silk! The Kardashian Kollection also does a dress version but it’s more structured and a polyester blend- euyk. So that is the tale of the dress.


Accessory-wise, another two additions as well. One is a mini Chloe bag from eBay and the other a scarf from the Perth Upmarket by Song Textiles.


A beautiful silk and cotton blend!

Also purchased from the Perth Upmarket, was a dandelion stamp by Beau est mien and a fabric piece from a stall I can’t remember the name. Sorry!


Books:

Sweet Poison and Toxic Oil by David Gillespie.
The others below are library books!

The biggest purchase of the month was a Macbook Pro. This is mainly for photo organisation. It’s my first Apple-based product and the operating system is confusing me so I’m still learning how to use it!



A purchase off eBay was a USB connection kit for my Samsung tablet. However it doesn’t work on the very first tablet that was released and that is the one I happen to have :-( 
Boo!


I also bought an Entertainment book to discover what to do and eat in Perth.
And that's it!

To see what else other people bought in June, see the links below!

No comments: