Monday, July 15, 2013

A Year Ago- June 2012 Round Up

I stopped the shopping round ups in May 2012 so I’ll slowly go backwards and fill in the gaps just so I can have them all together. A year ago in June 2012, it was sale time in London!

Merino tights for the upcoming winter or the constant winter that is London!

My first designer dress purchased at Selfridges. It's a Paul & Joe simple cream dress with silk flowers in the middle.

It used to be 615 pounds!


A navy and turquoise skirt


A linen shirt which I bought in Paris and saved my life!

A singlet which I bought at the same time I bought the shirt above. Both by Petite Bateau.

An Aquascutum trench which was on sale from 650 pounds to about 400 pounds. 

It doesn't have the nicest check pattern but it is a classic piece without the super hefty price tag. The trench is as well made as my Burberry one
An article about the two companies here and here.

This was a top I bought for work from Bratislava but didn't make the cut to come back to Perth with me. 

Same with this cardigan. 

Last clothing purchase, a top bought in Rome.

For accessories, I bought a Pandora charm- the little London bus that you can see at the top.

Rose gold was starting to be a big thing in London and I got myself a Michael Kors rose gold watch. It's a smaller face than the other Michael Kors watches.

That rounds up June 2012 shopping. It will be interesting as I go back on my past purchases.

No comments: